Aroya Cruises, launching as a cruise brand in June 2023 are a premium Cruise Line run with an independent operational and management team based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Details are scant at present but their website states a refurbishment completion date of 26th August, 2024 for their first vessel, Aroya, the former ‘World Dream’.
An advanced look at what will be available on board is:
15 restaurants, 5 Complimentary and 10 Specialty & 13 Lounges.
20 Venues for entertainment including 1,018 seater theatre and VR Zone.
1,858 SqM Kids Zone, one of the largest in the industry.
Water Park with 5 slides and totally new kids splash zone.
1,682 Cabins including 160 suites and villas in the Khuzama section (an area dedicated to VIP visitors and luxury seekers) and 32 special needs cabins.
Further information includes:
- Indulge in luxury with spacious cabins and suites, splendid dining, and world class spa facilities aboard our ship.
- We have a wide range of cabins, suites, and villas to suit your requirements and capacities.
- In addition to one swimming pool for adults and another pool for children.
- Sailors Area, a vast area dedicated to our little ones, contains a number of facilities that distinctly suit each age group.
- There are two theatres onboard, one dedicated to production shows for the entire family and another one for dinner shows.
- In the heart of the ship, you will find spacious malls that meet your needs and provide you with many high-end international brands for different age groups.
Image: © 2023 Aroya Cruises – All rights reserved.